Fulltime (40 hours per week)
Who are we?
We are Vinokilo.
We are a growing team on a mission to make secondhand fashion more desirable than new, fast fashion. Why? Because we believe fashion should be stylish and sustainable.
We are based in Bodenheim, a beautiful town in the middle of wine country, 12 km south of downtown Mainz on the edge of the Frankfurt Rhine-Main Region. Our proximity to the airport and our central European location makes us open to the world. As Events Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for the launching of vinokilo events.
Your role at Vinokilo
As Events Marketing Assistant, you will primarily be responsible for launching vinokilo’s events. This includes gathering data from the internal vinokilo event beta mastersheet and constructing the event layout on Facebook and launching the ticket sales on Eventbrite. You would additionally be responsible for customer care, and filling in the event marketing reporting sheet.
One step at a time, you'll help our mission to make secondhand fashion readily available and help build the biggest secondhand fashion company in the world. This may seem like a wild statement, but it's more realistic with you on board because:
- You will be responsible for the events on social media: preparing, launching, executing events and potential changes.
- You will be in charge of event marketing reports
- You will be responsible for customer correspondence on Eventbrite mails & Facebook/Instagram comments
- You will be tasked with event Instagram stories, Facebook content, and promoting the events on all vinokilo social media
- You will collect data on our events and their promotion on a daily basis
- You are in charge of communicating event edits and changes
- You will play a large role in event marketing administrator execution
You’ll love this role because:
- You’ll be playing a leading role in the fight against fast fashion.
- You are passionate about sustainability and secondhand fashion.
- Your work will be meaningful, challenging, and will have a tangible impact on the future of Vinokilo.
- You value long term profitability and sustainability over short term gains.
- There is plenty of room for growth, for the company and the role.
- You enjoy taking responsibility and calculated risks.
What you need to have:
- 1 year experience in digital marketing
- 1 year experience in ads manager
- Communication skills
- Flexible working hours
- Hands-on mentality
- Ability to act independently and under pressure
NB: We know lots of people, especially women and other minorities, do not apply for roles unless they hit all the requirements listed in Job Descriptions— these are normally wish lists. We’ve tried to simplify this list into what we actually NEED you to have and what would be nice. Either way, if you feel this is your perfect role, we want to hear from you.
What we bring to the table:
Vinokilo offers the opportunity to work with a vibrant and diverse group of people, building a product we all deeply care about, in addition to:
- Learning and Growth: We focus on the growth of each individual and support internal workshops with guest speakers, external workshops and programs to improve our employees’ qualifications and enhance their journey with us.
- Wellbeing: We always have a basket of healthy fruits and snacks in the office. We like to outsource our meetings and, whenever possible, enrich them with a balanced breakfast. Our smoothie maker is ready for you to get your daily dose of vitamins.
The train station is approx. a 5-minute walk away. If you have a car, you can also benefit from our free parking spaces.
- Generous time off: 25 vacation days + public holidays. Furthermore, it is important to us to enable each employee to have the opportunity to participate in important holidays within the framework of his or her beliefs or convictions.
- Work-Life Balance: We offer flexible working (based on your team) and our office is dog-friendly!
- Sustainability: Need new clothes? Profit from our vintage stock with your staff discount.
You can also prepare your lunch in our kitchen, so you don't have to resort to takeaway/fast food.
We offer a shared wardrobe for our employees, where you can drop off clothes you don't want anymore and pick up items from others.
- Fun: We love to celebrate our successes at Vinokilo. We have amazing winter and summer parties and also host internal employee socials such as quiz night, games night, movie nights and more.
Vinokilo is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Curious? This is your chance!
Please send us a cover letter, video, or any other medium explaining why you want to join us, highlighting relevant experience, information and, most importantly, answering the following questions:
- What makes you the perfect member of Vinokilo's team?
- What inspires you in this department/section?
- What makes you jump out of bed in the morning and why?
- What makes you want to hide under your blanket in the morning and why?
Send everything to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!