The impact you will create on VinoKilo
As an Event Manager you are responsible for the core of Vinokilo: our Vintage Sale Events. You will be working in a team with other Event Managers, where sharing information and knowledge are the foundations of the success story of the team.
But most important you make sure your team works at its highest level to make every event unique and special for our customers.
You’ll love this role because
- You plan, organize and run events (in and outside of Germany)
- You work on systems and processes on maximizing operational efficiency
- You are the open ear to the consumers to enable a better service in the future
- You lead and manage event teams
- You maintain a vast knowledge of all the business´s promotional activities
What we need you to have
- Commercial event management experience
- Fluent english
- Willingness to travel
- An independent and reliable way of working, even on tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Team spirit
We would be excited if you have
- Various language skills
- Fun to work with many different people in a fast-growing business
What we bring to the table
VinoKilo offers the opportunity to work with a vibrant and diverse group of people, building a product we all deeply care about, in addition:
- Learn and grow: We focus on the growth of each individual and support with internal workshops with guest speakers and external workshops and programs to qualify our employees and enhance their journey with us.
- Wellbeing: We always have a basket of healthy fruits and snacks in the office and we like to outsource our meetings while having a balanced breakfast in the city centre. Our smoothie maker is ready for you to get your daily dose of vitamin.
- Take time off: We have 25 days of holiday + public holidays and on top we are close between Christmas holidays and the first week of January.
- Work-life-balance: We offer flexible working (based on your team) and our office is dog-friendly
- Sustainability: Need new clothes? Profit from our Vintage Stock with your staff discount. You can also prepare your lunch at our kitchen, so you don´t have to resort to take away/fast food. We offer a shared wardrobe for our employees where you can drop off clothes you don´t want anymore and pick up items form others.
- Fun: We love to celebrate our successes at VinoKilo. We have amazing winter and summer parties. We also host international employee socials such as get-togethers and sportive activities.
VinoKilo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Curious? This is the right opportunity for you!
Apply with your CV, motivation letter and references now at email@example.com
Please also state in your motivational letter what VinoKilo stands for you personally.