Who are we?
We are Vinokilo.
We are a growing team on a mission to make second hand fashion more desirable than new, fast fashion. Why? Because we believe fashion should be stylish and sustainable.
We are based in Bodenheim- a beautiful town in the middle of wine country, 12 km south of downtown Mainz on the edge of the Frankfurt Rhine Main Region. Our close proximities to the airport and our central European location makes us open to the world.
The impact you will create at Vinokilo:
As a HR Administrator you will take an important part in our HR Team, not only with being the counterpart with all administrative workload, but also to build the biggest second hand fashion company in the world. This may seem like a wild statement, but with you on board, it´s realistic because:
- You´ll independently process the entire personnel administration from entry to exit.
- You´ll monitore and ensure compliance with dates and deadlines.
- You´ll create statistics and evaluations.
- You´ll maintain and control the time tracking and maintenance of master data.
- You´ll be a reliable contact for our employees in personnel administrative issues such as: working hours, vacation, maternity leave and parental leave.
- You´ll create, manage and maintain files.
- You´ll prepare employment contracts and certificates along the guidelines.
- You´ll process the certification and reporting system together with our tax consultant.
- You´ll support the applicant management system.
- You´ll process the day-to-day business together with a colleague.
- You´ll prepare and support the monthly payroll in cooperation with our tax consultant.
You’ll love this role because:
- You’ll be playing a leading role in the fight against fast fashion.
- You are passionate about sustainability and second hand fashion.
- Your work will be meaningful, challenging, and have a tangible impact on the future of Vinokilo.
- You’ll get to work with a diverse team of individuals, all passionate about the impact we’re collectively creating.
- You value long term profitability and sustainability over short term gains.
- There is a large room for growth for the company and for the role.
- You enjoy taking responsibility and calculated risks.
- We are based in one of the most stunning areas with beautiful countryside on our doorstep, yet a short hop, skip and a jump away from Mainz, and the hustle and bustle of Frankfurt and its International airport.
- We believe in working flexibly and putting the onus on you to create a working schedule that works for you and for the company.
What we need you to have:
- Completed commercial training/ studies
- Several years of relevant professional experience in HR
- Experience in income tax, social security, labour and contract law
- Confident in using MS-Office Programms
- Ability to work in a team and flexibility
- A high degree of initiative, service orientation and commitment
- An independent, structured and careful working ethic
- A Professional appearance and good communication skills in german
NB: We know lots of people, especially woman and other minorities, do not apply for roles unless they hit all the requirements listed in the Job Description - these are normally wish lists. We´ve tried to simplify this list out to what we actually NEED you to have and what would be nice. Either way, if you feel this is the role for you, we want to hear from you.
We would be excited if you have
- Experience with applying for a visa for future employees
- Experience in dealing with public authorities when recruiting refugees
What we bring to the table
Vinokilo offers the opportunity to work with a vibrant and diverse group of people, building a product we all deeply care about, in addition to:
- Learn and Grow: We focus on the growth of each individual and support with internal workshops with guest speakers and external workshops and programs to qualify our employees and enhance their journey with us.
Wellbeing: We always have a basket of healthy fruits and snacks in the office and we like to outsource our meetings while having a balanced breakfast in the city center.
Our smoothie maker is ready for you to get you your daily dose of vitamin.
- Take time off: 25 days of holiday + public holidays. On top of that, we are closed during the Christmas holidays and the first week of January.
- Work-Life-Balance: We offer flexible working (based on your team) and our office is dog-friendly!
Sustainability: Need new clothes? Profit from our Vintage stock with your staff discount.
You can also prepare your lunch at our kitchen, so you don´t have to resort to take away/fast food.
We offer a shared wardrobe for our employees, where you can drop off clothes you don´t want anymore and pick up items from others.
- Fun: We love to celebrate our successes at Vinokilo. We have amazing Winter and Summer Parties. We also host internal employee socials such as quiz night, games night, movie nights and more.
Vinokilo is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Curious? This is your Chance!
Please send us a cover letter, video, or any other medium explaining why you want to join us, highlighting relevant experience and information.
Just send everything to email@example.com, we are looking forward to hearing from you!