As a Junior Event Manager you will have the opportunity to take an important part of the operations team of the company. Preparing, planning and running events are the main focuses of your job. The job requires traveling to different cities and countries, where the events of VinoKilo take place. You will be working in a team with other Event Managers, where sharing information and knowledge are the foundations of the success story of the team.
But most important you need to make sure your team works at its highest level and can satisfy the needs of each customer.
- Planning and organizing events (in and outside of Germany)
- Working on systems and processes on maximizing operational efficiency
- Be the open ear to the consumers to enable a better service in the future
- Leading and managing event teams
- Finding new business opportunities
- Maintain a vast knowledge of all the business’s promotional activities
What we are looking for
- Commercial event management experience
- International work experience
- Willingness to travel
- Have an independent and reliable way of working, even on tight deadlines
- Have fun to work with many different people in a fast-growing business
- Have a strong communication skill
- Be team oriented
What you get from it
- Professional and personal growth
- Travel around Europe
- Manage your own team
- Be part of a fashion movement
- Working with a young and inspiring team
Have we aroused your interest? Amazing! We’ll love to hear from you soon.
Apply with your CV, motivation letter and references now at email@example.com