The impact you will create on VinoKilo
As a Logistic Manager, you are responsible for the veins of VinoKilo. You will manage the fleet of vans, the supply chain from the goods from our supplier to our warehouse, to the events and all under a cost efficient and forward-thinking umbrella.
You’ll love this role because
- You are responsible for fleet management
- You ensure the maintaining of fleet
- You evaluate budgets and expenditures
- You plan and monitore inbound and outgoing deliveries
- You recruit and educate Drivers
- You are managing the drivers and staff for the events
What we need you to have
- Completed apprenticeship as logistics and forwarding agent or similar education
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in this field
- Fluent English and German
- Driving license of 5 years minimum
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Numbers
- Skills to instruct & motivate employees
- Pro-Active Mindset
What we bring to the table
VinoKilo offers the opportunity to work with a vibrant and diverse group of people, building a product we all deeply care about, in addition:
- Learn and grow: We focus on the growth of each individual and support with internal workshops with guest speakers and external workshops and programs to qualify our employees and enhance their journey with us.
- Wellbeing: We always have a basket of healthy fruits and snacks in the office and we like to outsource our meetings while having a balanced breakfast in the city centre. Our smoothie maker is ready for you to get your daily dose of vitamin.
- Take time off: We have 25 days of holiday + public holidays and on top we are close between Christmas holidays and the first week of January.
- Work-life-balance: We offer flexible working (based on your team) and our office is dog-friendly
- Sustainability: Need new clothes? Profit from our Vintage Stock with your staff discount. You can also prepare your lunch at our kitchen, so you don´t have to resort to take away/fast food. We offer a shared wardrobe for our employees where you can drop off clothes you don´t want anymore and pick up items form others.
- Fun: We love to celebrate our successes at VinoKilo. We have amazing winter and summer parties. We also host international employee socials such as get-togethers and sportive activities.
VinoKilo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Curious? This is the right opportunity for you!
Apply with your CV, motivation letter and references now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also state in your motivational letter what VinoKilo stands for you personally.