Three months internship with the perspective to grow into a junior position.
As an e-commerce Intern you will get to experience the world of vintage online shopping straight from the source.
You will be assisting our e-commerce team in making our vintage treasures available online and making sure they arrive safely to their new owners.
- Stock management: manage deliveries, warehouse space, packaging and branding material
- Assisting in labelling, pricing , sizing
- Assisting in photoshoots and items uploads
- Order management: Packing / Shipping
- Respond to customer queries
What We Are Looking For
- Interest in online shopping, familiarity with online shopping platforms
- Creative mindset and proactive attitude
- An eye for aesthetics, photography skills is a big plus
- Love for fashion and more love for vintage fashion
- Hands on mentality — fast pace environment.
- Love for vintage
- Ability to work flexible hours (also weekends)
- Hungry for responsibilities and tasks
- Proactive mindset
- Intercultural communication
What You Will Find Here
- Young and motivated team with a growth mindset
- Flexible working hours
- Our agile and remote working structures — allowing us to jump on opportunities wherever we can
- Your own space to implement ideas and projects
- Europe's coolest selection of vintage items
What You Get From It
We are fanatical about learning, growing, experimenting, sustainability, fashion, creativity and vintage fashion. At VinoKilo you will get a chance to learn directly from department heads and learning in multi-disciplinary divisions apart from your own.
We are passionate about people and we know that by taking our time, giving you responsibilities, being open and transparent in our communication we can exceed any learning & personal development experience at any other company.
This is not a 9-5 job: Our agile and remote working structures let us be flexible and proactive to jump on opportunities anywhere — If you tell us what you want to do, show us who you are, you will get space to create and develop.
Our interns receive regular mentoring sessions focusing on personal and professional development as well as the opportunity to learn more about other departments and how we all fit together. We will even supply you with your selection of “One-of-a-kind Vintage Items” (forgot the drumroll here).
“You are part of a team and you are relied upon!”
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org