As a Junior Event Manager at VinoKilo you will have the opportunity to be one of the front wheels of the operations team of the company. Preparing, planning and running events are the main focuses of your job. On top of that, you will have tasks such as finding new business opportunities and assisting in setting up new processes. The job requires traveling to different cities and countries where the events of VinoKilo take place. You will be working in a team with other event managers where sharing information and knowledge are the foundations of the success story of the team.
Making sure the team works at its highest level and satisfying the needs of each customer are the main skills one should possess in order to fulfill the needs for the job.
- Planning and organizing events (in and outside of Germany)
- Working on systems and processes on maximizing operational efficiency
- Leading and managing event teams
- Finding new business opportunities
- Working with a young and inspiring team
- Travel around Europe
- Manage your own team
- Professional and personal growth
- Be part of a fashion movement
"Nice To Have"
- Commercial event management experience
- International work experience
Apply now at email@example.com