Branding / Creatives Intern
Mainz / Laubenheim
Full time / Part time
As a branding Intern at VinoKilo, you are part of a young and dynamic team managing, among other things, the functions of www.vinokilo.com and being responsible for showcasing our precious vintage clothes online.
You will work hand in hand with the Creative Director and you will get your own areas of responsibility from day one. You will be developing an understanding of your colleagues tasks and work closely with other departments including marketing and operations.
- Executing tactile tasks ranging from interior design, graphic design, photography.
- Handling printing and organization / distribution for all creative
- Implementing - building, ordering, organizing event branding
- Regular testing and monitoring of the events branding and recognizing scope for improvement
- Going to events bi-weekly
- Working closely with the operations team to communicate, co-ordinate branding requests for events.
- Managing creative collaborators and developing relationships with creatives for content development
- Being proactive at recognizing needs and opportunities to develop a wholesome Vinokilo experience across all platforms i.e physical events, online store, social media and physical store.
- Experience in Adobe suite is a plus
- Experience in Photography is a plus
What We Are Looking For
At VinoKilo we do different things very differently. We are not your average everyday company and hence are not interested if you are a straight A-Class student. For us the things mentioned below are significantly important:
- Tactile in nature
- Team player
- Eye for design
- Problem solving mindset
- Hungry for responsibilities and tasks
- Able to work in a fast pace business environment
- Cheerful personality
- Intercultural communication
- English (+) language
- The Will to travel