As a Branding director you will be strategically involved and responsible for the brand communication between Vinokilo and the customer. As a Brand director you will study the market and research growth possibilities in conjunction with the overarching business strategy. You will work closely with other directors and managers to build an innovative brand and marketing strategy. The position entails identifying market trends, customer markets while enabling interpersonal communication, analytical and managerial skills.
- Representing the Branding department in strategy meetings held with all department heads.
- Weekly communication with Marketing, Events, Operations and E-commerce teams - new concepts, tests, design requests and problem solving.
- Responsible for all outgoing communication online and offline ( through print, ads, newsletters, website, events )
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Oversee the budgets, marketing plans and marketing media selections
- Decide promotional possibilities (coupons, giveaways, contests)
- Choose advertising media and strategy to include posters, billboards or online
- Prepare studies before, during and after to constantly monitor plans success
- Manage all design requests and work closely with in house designer
- Innovate, create and manage content needs for each department - requirements, designs, create mood boards, concept, direct photographers, stylists and MUA
- Conduct monthly workshops with the team for innovation, problem solving and brand development
- Create and update UX based manuals for each department to standardize
- Create process and systems with the branding department for effective work flow.
- Testing, Understand and monitoring branding feedback and pivot if necessary.
- Conceptualizing and managing weekly marketing packages - stay up to date with trends while balancing Vinokilo’s identity
- Travel to events every other weekend to see possibilities of growth in communication
- Upkeep of the front end design of www.vinokilo.com
- Direct hiring of staff and/or advertising art direction
What We Are Looking For
- Someone who is able to work from Mainz, Germany
- Openness to understand and elevate brand identity
- Proficiency in Adobe suite and experience in communication design
- Excellent communication written and oral skills are an essential asset, as you will be responsible for ensuring that brand aligns with its overall goals of Vinokilo
- Strong project management abilities in order to effectively oversee and meet strategic goals.
- Have effective analytical skills to properly evaluate internal or external trends or issues and create appropriate solutions i.e Creative and Problem solving mindset
- Love for fashion and sustainability - a global understanding and vision developed with the team
If you are the right fit and itch to represent a cool brand -
Apply now at email@example.com