Driver Full Time/ Part Time
Full Time/ Part Time
As a driver you are responsible to move our Vintage treasures all around Germany and Europe to supply our second-hand clothes pop-up events. The countries in which the `Vintage Kilo Sale Events are held are Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Sweden, Bulgaria. As you can imagine you are in charge of driving a van towards the different destinations every weekend, mainly from Friday to Sunday, even if sometimes we are going to need you from Thursday evening.
Once you delivered the clothes and needed equipment to the vintage destination, you will help setting up, wrapping up and helping the team during the event.
Every extra-expense, as meals and accommodation, are provided and covered by the company.
- Driving on the weekends
What we are looking for
- Minimum 5 years driving experience
- Valid drivers license
- Open and transparent communication
- Full availability to work on weekends
- Strong Intercultural communication
- Strength to load and unload the vans
- A willingness to undergo and pass background checks, including a drug and alcohol test
- Less than two penalty points
- Fluent in English and German language
What you get from it
- The chance to grow and climb up your career ladder
- Travel around Europe
- A young international successful team
- Great vans to drive
- Learn about Event Management
Have we aroused your interest? Amazing! We’ll love to hear from you soon.
Apply with your CV, motivation letter and references now at email@example.com