Mandatory/ Orientation internship
Who are we?
We are Vinokilo.
We are a small team on a mission to make second hand fashion more desirable than new, fast fashion. Why? Because we believe fashion should be stylish and sustainable. We are based in Bodenheim- a beautiful town in the middle of wine country, 12 km south of downtown Mainz on the edge of the Frankfurt Rhine Main Region. Our close proximities to the airport and our central European location makes us open to the world.
The impact you will create at Vinokilo:
As an Intern at Vinokilo you have the opportunity to gain work experience in the department of your dreams. It is not a "get coffee" job, but you will get the chance to work independently and to develop yourself professionally and personally. It does not matter wether it is for six weeks, six months or a year. Possible departments are:
- Event Marketing
- E-commerce Marketing
You’ll love this role because:
- You’ll be playing an important role in the fight against fast fashion.
- You are passionate about sustainability and second hand fashion.
- You´ll travel to our events to get an overview of the Vinokilo events.
- You´ll support the team searching for new procedures and efficiency.
- You´ll gain insight into department related tasks.
- You can work with a diverse team that, just like you of, wants to change things and will achieve this together.
- You have the freedom to be creative and innovative.
- We are based in one of the most stunning areas with beautiful countryside on our doorstep, yet a short hop, skip and a jump away from Mainz, and the hustle and bustle of Frankfurt and its International airport.
- We believe in working flexibly and putting the onus on you to create a working schedule that works for you and for the company.
What we need you to have:
- Willingness to speak English/German
- A creative and proactive way of thinking
- Strong intercultural communication
- Sense of responsibility
- Organizational skills
- Being able to work independently
What we bring to the table
Vinokilo offers the opportunity to work with a vibrant and diverse group of people, building a product we all deeply care about, in addition to:
- Learn and Grow: We focus on the growth of each individual and support with internal workshops with guest speakers and external workshops and programs to qualify our employees and enhance their journey.
- Wellbeing: We always have a basket of healthy fruits and we like to outsource our meetings while having a balanced breakfast in the city center. Our smoothie maker is ready to get you your daily dose of vitamins.
- Take time off: We have 25 days of holiday + public holidays. On top of that, we are closed during the Christmas holidays and the first week of January.
- Work/life balance: We offer flexible working (based on your team) and our office is dog-friendly!
Sustainability: Need new clothes? Profit from our Vintage Stock with you staff discount.
You can also prepare your lunch at our kitchen, so you don´t have to resort to take away/ fast food.
We offer a shared wardrobe for our employees, where you can drop off clothes you don´t want anymore and pick up items from others.
- Fun: We love to celebrate our successes at Vinokilo. We have amazing Winter and Summer Parties. We also host internal employee socials such as get-togethers and sportive activities.
Vinokilo is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Curious? This is your chance!
Please send us your CV and a cover letter stating in which area you would like to work as an intern and why.
Just send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing form you!