Who are we?
We are Vinokilo.
We are a small team on a mission to make second hand fashion more desirable than new, fast fashion. Why? Because we believe fashion should be stylish and sustainable. We are based in Bodenheim- a beautiful town in the middle of wine country, 12 km south of downtown Mainz on the edge of the Frankfurt Rhine Main Region. Our close proximities to the airport and our central European location makes us open to the world.
The impact you will create at VinoKilo:
As an Office Manager you will join our newly formed Office Management Team to help us, not only optimise our beautiful office, but also build the biggest second hand fashion online store in the world. This may seem like a wild statement, but with you on board, it´s realistic because:
- You´ll lead and develop the general office Management.
- You´ll make strategic decisions.
- You´ll do general assistant and secretarial work to ensure a smooth bureaucratic process.
- You´ll manage administrative and organizational activities.
- You´ll implement and improve Booking Management Systems and general processes.
- You´ll create and participate in projects.
You’ll love this role because:
- You’ll be playing a leading role in the fight against fast fashion.
- You are passionate about sustainability and second hand fashion.
- Your work will be meaningful, challenging, and have a tangible impact on the future of Vinokilo.
- You’ll get to work with a diverse team of individuals, all passionate about the impact we’re collectively creating.
- You value long term profitability and sustainability over short term gains.
- There is a large room for growth for the company and for the role.
- You enjoy taking responsibility and calculated risks.
- We are based in one of the most stunning areas with beautiful countryside on our doorstep, yet a short hop, skip and a jump away from Mainz, and the hustle and bustle of Frankfurt and its International airport.
- We believe in working flexibly and putting the onus on you to create a working schedule that works for you and for the company.
What we need you to have:
- Confident in using MC Office programs
- Very good communication skills in German and English
- Experience in office management for at least 3 years
- Drivers License B
What we bring to the table
Vinokilo offers the opportunity to work with a vibrant and diverse group of people, building a product we all deeply care about, in addition to:
- Learn and Grow: We focus on the growth of each individual. We have internal workshops with guest speakers and external workshops and programs. We have a learning budget for every employee.
- Wellbeing: We always have a basket of healthy fruits and snacks in the office. We often have breakfast meetings in the city to kick off the day in the best way possible.
- Staying stylish: We have one of Europe’s largest vintage closets and you have an annual allowance on clothes.
- Holidays: 25 days of holiday + public holidays. On top of that, we are closed during the Christmas holidays and the first week of January.
- Work/life balance: We offer flexible working.
- Dog-friendly office
- Fun: We love to celebrate our successes at Vinokilo. We have amazing Winter and Summer Parties. We also host internal employee socials such as quiz night, games night, movie nights and more.
Vinokilo is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to Apply
Please send us a cover letter, video, or any other medium explaining why you want to join us, highlighting relevant experience and information.
Send this over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org