Germany or Italy
Fulltime (40 hours per week)
Who are we?
We are Vinokilo.
We are a growing team on a mission to make secondhand fashion more desirable than new, fast fashion. Why? Because we believe fashion should be stylish and sustainable.
We are based in Bodenheim, a beautiful town in the middle of wine country, 12 km south of downtown Mainz on the edge of the Frankfurt Rhine-Main Region. Our proximity to the airport and our central European location makes us open to the world. As Social media & Community Manager for Italy, you would have a direct influence on Vinokilo’s Italian market, events and customers.
The impact you will have at Vinokilo:
As Social Media/Community Manager, you would make sure that our Italian Community is constantly engaged, positively triggered by our content, and that our company’ values are appropriately conveyed to our Italian fan base. Additionally, you would be responsible for assuring that all the necessary stakeholders are included in our editorial calendars and in the communication plan of our events. Your position would moreover require you to support the digital marketing promotion of the events, such as with ads. Overall, you would be responsible for increasing the engagement of our fan base, spreading the message of Vinokilo in Italy, and aligning the regional social media channels to the overall marketing and social media strategy.
One step at a time, you'll help our mission to make secondhand fashion readily available and help build the biggest secondhand fashion company in the world. This may seem like a wild statement, but it's more realistic with you on board because:
- You will launch our Italian events on our Social Media Channels - Facebook, Eventbrite and Wordpress website.
- You will co-create, execute and evaluate the editorial calendar of the events.
- You will create, execute and evaluate the editorial calendar of the facebook page "Vinokilo Experience Italy“.
- You will manage and moderate comments, interactions and inboxes from the Italian community.
- You will support the digital marketing promotion of the events (ADV)
- You will manage and execute the cross-promotion actions with the partners.
- You will request and/or execute contents for the social media channels
- You will support the creation of the Regional Marketing Strategy
- You will align with the PR office
- You will be in touch with the venues for ADV through their channels and cross-promotion / co-marketing activities.
- You will support the creation of a strategy for partnership's scouting.
- You will make our customers engage with our contents (customer interaction)
- You will be responsible for creating, scheduling, and publishing relevant content among all social media platforms
You’ll love this role because:
- You’ll be playing a leading role in the fight against fast fashion.
- You are passionate about sustainability and secondhand fashion.
- Your work will be meaningful, challenging, and will have a tangible impact on the future of Vinokilo.
- You value long term profitability and sustainability over short term gains.
- There is plenty of room for growth, for the company and the role.
- You enjoy taking responsibility and calculated risks.
What you need to have:
- Prior social media/project management experience
- Platform experience for facebook, wordpress, eventbrite
- Bachelor-level education desired
- Digital Marketing knowledge- SEO & SEM
- Data analysis experience and ability to work data-driven
- Creativity - writing, editing and design skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Storytelling abilities
- Be goal-oriented
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Self-organisation skills
An extensive knowledge and understanding of digital media landscape, particularly within social media is required, as well as a proven track record of planning and execution of social first campaigns. A passion for innovative digital marketing, new technology and disruptive storytelling is key for this position and a very solid project management skills is necessary. Experience with social metrics, social listening, web analytics tools and data driven insights is a plus.
NB: We know lots of people, especially women and other minorities, do not apply for roles unless they hit all the requirements listed in Job Descriptions— these are normally wish lists. We’ve tried to simplify this list into what we actually NEED you to have and what would be nice. Either way, if you feel this is your perfect role, we want to hear from you.
What we bring to the table:
Vinokilo offers the opportunity to work with a vibrant and diverse group of people, building a product we all deeply care about, in addition to:
- Learning and Growth: We focus on the growth of each individual and support internal workshops with guest speakers, external workshops and programs to improve our employees’ qualifications and enhance their journey with us.
- Wellbeing: We always have a basket of healthy fruits and snacks in the office. We like to outsource our meetings and, whenever possible, enrich them with a balanced breakfast. Our smoothie maker is ready for you to get your daily dose of vitamins.
The train station is approx. a 5-minute walk away. If you have a car, you can also benefit from our free parking spaces.
- Generous time off: 25 vacation days + public holidays. Furthermore, it is important to us to enable each employee to have the opportunity to participate in important holidays within the framework of his or her beliefs or convictions.
- Work-Life Balance: We offer flexible working (based on your team) and our office is dog-friendly!
- Sustainability: Need new clothes? Profit from our vintage stock with your staff discount.
You can also prepare your lunch in our kitchen, so you don't have to resort to takeaway/fast food.
We offer a shared wardrobe for our employees, where you can drop off clothes you don't want anymore and pick up items from others.
- Fun: We love to celebrate our successes at Vinokilo. We have amazing winter and summer parties and also host internal employee socials such as quiz night, games night, movie nights and more.
Vinokilo is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Curious? This is your chance!
Please send us a cover letter, video, or any other medium explaining why you want to join us, highlighting relevant experience, information and, most importantly, answering the following questions:
- What makes you the perfect member of Vinokilo's team?
- What inspires you in this department/section?
- What makes you jump out of bed in the morning and why?
- What makes you want to hide under your blanket in the morning and why?
Send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!