As a strategic assistant you are part of a young emerging department. You will be assisting in planning the Event Year of VinoKilo and directly searching, reaching out and communicating with the potential venues in Germany and around Europe.
You will work hand in hand with the Strategic Director and get your own area of responsibility and tasks from day one. Here is where everything at VinoKilo starts. You will help building the annual plan and be the connecting element of other departments including event operations, marketing & communications.
This is a position that requires ability to work independently and thinking outside the box in order to find solution to ongoing challenges.
- Reaching out to new potential venues - creating first contact
- Updating and maintaining Data Base of Venues
- Creating and improving the event calendar for better overview
- Assisting in planning the calendar according to strategic direction
- Assisting in creating a communication strategy with different location partners in different markets
- Negotiating contracts and closing deals
What We Are Looking For
- Self organization skills
- Able to work independently
- Creative in finding solution to challenges
- Good communication skills in German and English
- Able to prioritize tasks & projects
- Hungry to learn and develop
- nice to have language skills in: spanish, intalian, french
What You Get From It
- A position full of responsibility
- A super motivated, international and innovative team
- Plenty of room of your own ideas, your personal growth and professional development
- An inspirational way of working in a fast-paced environment
Have we aroused your interest? Amazing! We’ll love to hear from you soon.
Apply with your CV, motivation letter and references now at firstname.lastname@example.org