Our VinoKilo family is constantly growing and we are on the look of A-class motivated individuals to join our team and help us vintage up the globe.
Personality, passion, hands-on mindset and strong attitude are the key qualities of a potential candidate-companion to this journey.
So dust off your motivational writing skills and send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for an experienced Vintage Buyer who's main task will be to curate clothes for our Online Store. The ideal candidate will know and understand our customers, is exceptionally data driven, and hands on in sourcing the items most suitable for our Online Store.
The ideal candidate will know and understand our Vintage customer:
- Develop Monthly selling analysis + educate the Team
- Create and manage the flow calendar of vintage apparel and accessories online
- Source, curate, assort and price vintage selections for weekly uploads
- Write creative and thoughtful product descriptions for vintage items that accurately represent the styles to the customer
- Develops intelligence on developing trends in secondhand industry
- Support Creative Team - with vintage items for editorial campaigns and marketing
- Establish relationships with vintage suppliers
- Planning and organizing events (in and outside of Germany)
- Experience in reselling women’s/men's apparel
- Knowledge of apparel history
- Ability to work independently with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and have the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
- Creative approach to problem solving
- communication and writing skills
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional business partners
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically
- Computer proficiency in office, excel, word
- The Drive to grow with a young e-commerce